A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Dakouny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Dakouny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Dakouny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakouny graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Dakouny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine I Dakouny MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoine I. Dakouny practice?
- Dr. Antoine Dakouny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Dakouny practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists.