Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antoine Dakouny
Dr. Antoine Dakouny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dakouny is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Peace River Center and Peace River Regional Medical Center. Dr. Dakouny has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Antoine Dakouny has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Antoine Dakouny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.
Dr. Thongadi Chandrahasa
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Port Charlotte, FL 0.01 mi49
Dr. Saligrama Bhat
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Port Charlotte, FL 0.02 mi38
Dr. Suneel Dhand
Port Charlotte, FL 0.02 mi10