A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoine E. Khoury practice?
Dr. Antoine Khoury practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.