A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Khoury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony E Khoury MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tony E. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Tony Khoury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Khoury practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Urologists.