A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Khoury is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony E Khoury MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tony E. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Tony Khoury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Khoury practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Urologists.