A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Fahd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Fahd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Fahd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fahd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoine K. Fahd practice?
Dr. Antoine Fahd practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.