A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Fahd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Fahd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahd
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fahd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Fahd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fahd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine K Fahd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine K. Fahd practice?
- Dr. Antoine Fahd has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Fahd practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.