A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Fahd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Fahd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Fahd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahd graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fahd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine K Fahd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine K. Fahd practice?
- Dr. Antoine Fahd has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Fahd practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.