Dr. Antoine Ferneini Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Antoine Ferneini?

Excellent professional

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Will recommend to family and friends

Attentive and caring surgeon

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr Ferneini is outgoing friendly up front and yet sill very professional. he really cared about me and was clear on all that was going to happen before, during and after surgery. would recommend him highly . No one better.

Dr Ferneini is our Hero!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

After learning my husband had an abdominal aortic aneurysm that was 10cm large and needing urgent surgery, Dr. Fernieni was our surgeon...Lucky, Lucky us! Dr. Ferneini saved my husband's life! This was an extremely delicate surgery due to the size of the aneurysm. Because of Dr. Ferneini, I still have my husband! Dr. Ferneini is the most caring, kindest Dr. I have ever come across. He checks on my husband regularly. In our eyes, Dr. Ferneini is a superstar in his field! He is our hero!

vascular surgery

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Highly recommend. Has saved my life

So pleased with this group of doctors

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I was treated by both Dr Ferneini and Dr Di Natale . They are known among local health care professionals as the best group for this health care area of specialty. I felt extremely well cared for whenever I see them and even their office staff seems happy and so helpful. During my stent procedure, I had the utmost confidence in them and was treated respectfully, which is very important to me.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr Ferneini is a wonderful Dr very caring and a very good surgeon. Had problems with circulation in my right leg put two stents in my legs and with in a week I felt great . Wonderful Dr. And the best as far as I am concerned

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Immediately following my first visit, I commented that Dr.Ferneini'S office was run like a fine tuned clock. Also, all that I saw were prompt and efficient and smiling. I have highly recommended Dr.Fernieni'S practice. Also, reported back to my referral about the positive experience.

Quality care

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Ferneini last year because of a clot in my leg. I was blown away my first visit, and have since undergone my second procedure with him. I thought I just got lucky with the first appointment be so prompt, and pleasant...and yes I did get lucky! This office is phenomenal, I've never waited even a full five minutes to be called in, the staff is friendly and pleasant, helpful in explaining things, compassionate and thorough. I must say, coming from someone who hates going to the dr., I have truly enjoyed every visit to this office and have always left with a laugh and a smile! GREAT JOB!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Ferneini is a highly competent and skillful vascular surgeon. In the past few years, he did 3 successful thoracic aortic aneurysm endovascular repairs on me. In my view, Dr. Ferneini is an outstanding surgeon and should be considered one of the best in CT.

I CAN WALK AGAIN.......2015 Year in review

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Antoine Ferneini is my HERO and placed on earth, from above to be the BEST there is. Scenario: Walking 150 feet to my mailbox became a painful problem upon walking back because at only 20 feet, I actually fell to my knees from the progressive pain in my legs over 3 years. After seeing 5 doctors and waiting a long time between each appointment, one thought it was Spinal Stenosis, another was, go to Physical Therapy, and 2 improperly administered ABI tests. Like hitting a huge POWER BALL, I got the name of Dr. Ferneini. Positive results began with the initial phone call to his staff with an appointment in 4 days. I met with Dr. Ferneini, had tests which yielded 100% blockage (claudication) in one leg and 60% in the other. Every single thing was explained to me without a stone unturned leading to minimally invasive surgery for Angioplasty and one Stent. An army of Dr. Ferneini's staff surrounded me for this painless procedure. I walked out of the office and rested a day or two and then tried out my new legs. The result was pure PERFECTION in not only finding the problem but fixing the problems. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS, PRAISE FOR DR. FERNEINI AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF. I read all the positive reviews on Dr. Ferneini and what else can I or anyone really add that has not already been said? The man is indeed a GIFT to the world with his more than 25 years of all he has done and the awards bestowed upon him to include, 'Patients' Choice Award' - 5 Year Honoree which is a recognition granted to only those doctors whose rating have reflected excellence in care for 5 years in a row. ONLY 1% of ALL doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor. Here is my personal award to Dr. Antoine Ferneini: You've heard the saying, "Let there be light", now hear this, "Let there be Dr. Antoine Ferneini!" PLEASE, if you read this and Dr. Antoine Ferneini treats you, take the couple minutes to Thank Him with a 5 Star Review.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I wish all doctors had the same love, care and bedside manner as Dr. Antoine Ferneini. He save both my mom and husband lives. God Bless this wonderful doctor!

Master of His Craft

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I feel strongly that Dr. Antoine Ferneini is not just a physician. He is a healer. While it's true that he is the master of his craft and at the top of his game, but he is much more than that. The care and devotion he has for his patients is palpable. He is confident without being arrogant and honest without being condescending. He is a man that inspires respect.