Overall Review

4.7

October 18th, 2016
So pleased with this group of doctors
I was treated by both Dr Ferneini and Dr Di Natale . They are known among local health care professionals as the best group for this health care area of specialty. I felt extremely well cared for whenever I see them and even their office staff seems happy and so helpful. During my stent procedure, I had the utmost confidence in them and was treated respectfully, which is very important to me.

July 1st, 2016
Dr Ferneini is a wonderful Dr very caring and a very good surgeon. Had problems with circulation in my right leg put two stents in my legs and with in a week I felt great . Wonderful Dr. And the best as far as I am concerned

June 16th, 2016
Immediately following my first visit, I commented that Dr.Ferneini'S office was run like a fine tuned clock. Also, all that I saw were prompt and efficient and smiling. I have highly recommended Dr.Fernieni'S practice. Also, reported back to my referral about the positive experience.

June 4th, 2016
Quality care
I was referred to Dr. Ferneini last year because of a clot in my leg. I was blown away my first visit, and have since undergone my second procedure with him. I thought I just got lucky with the first appointment be so prompt, and pleasant...and yes I did get lucky! This office is phenomenal, I've never waited even a full five minutes to be called in, the staff is friendly and pleasant, helpful in explaining things, compassionate and thorough. I must say, coming from someone who hates going to the dr., I have truly enjoyed every visit to this office and have always left with a laugh and a smile! GREAT JOB!!!

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Ferneini is a highly competent and skillful vascular surgeon. In the past few years, he did 3 successful thoracic aortic aneurysm endovascular repairs on me. In my view, Dr. Ferneini is an outstanding surgeon and should be considered one of the best in CT.

February 11th, 2016
I CAN WALK AGAIN.......2015 Year in review
Dr. Antoine Ferneini is my HERO and placed on earth, from above to be the BEST there is. Scenario: Walking 150 feet to my mailbox became a painful problem upon walking back because at only 20 feet, I actually fell to my knees from the progressive pain in my legs over 3 years. After seeing 5 doctors and waiting a long time between each appointment, one thought it was Spinal Stenosis, another was, go to Physical Therapy, and 2 improperly administered ABI tests. Like hitting a huge POWER BALL, I got the name of Dr. Ferneini. Positive results began with the initial phone call to his staff with an appointment in 4 days. I met with Dr. Ferneini, had tests which yielded 100% blockage (claudication) in one leg and 60% in the other. Every single thing was explained to me without a stone unturned leading to minimally invasive surgery for Angioplasty and one Stent. An army of Dr. Ferneini's staff surrounded me for this painless procedure. I walked out of the office and rested a day or two and then tried out my new legs. The result was pure PERFECTION in not only finding the problem but fixing the problems. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS, PRAISE FOR DR. FERNEINI AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF. I read all the positive reviews on Dr. Ferneini and what else can I or anyone really add that has not already been said? The man is indeed a GIFT to the world with his more than 25 years of all he has done and the awards bestowed upon him to include, 'Patients' Choice Award' - 5 Year Honoree which is a recognition granted to only those doctors whose rating have reflected excellence in care for 5 years in a row. ONLY 1% of ALL doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor. Here is my personal award to Dr. Antoine Ferneini: You've heard the saying, "Let there be light", now hear this, "Let there be Dr. Antoine Ferneini!" PLEASE, if you read this and Dr. Antoine Ferneini treats you, take the couple minutes to Thank Him with a 5 Star Review.

January 4th, 2016
I wish all doctors had the same love, care and bedside manner as Dr. Antoine Ferneini. He save both my mom and husband lives. God Bless this wonderful doctor!

December 8th, 2015
Master of His Craft
I feel strongly that Dr. Antoine Ferneini is not just a physician. He is a healer. While it's true that he is the master of his craft and at the top of his game, but he is much more than that. The care and devotion he has for his patients is palpable. He is confident without being arrogant and honest without being condescending. He is a man that inspires respect.

November 22nd, 2015
Dr. Ferneini is a very compassionate physician who displays concern for those seeking care from him. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and allays the fears of his patients. I consider him not only my doctor but a friend also.

October 17th, 2015
The GREATEST DR.IN THE WORLD
Dr Ferneini is the MOST wonderful Dr I have ever known. He is extremely caring, kind and compassionate and has a fabulous bedside manner to go along with his wonderful personality :) His entire staff is courteous kind helpful and respectful. I look forward to my next appointment with the FANTASTIC Dr Ferneini!!!

August 18th, 2014
The Best of the Best!!!
Dr. Ferneini is tops in his field! He has a way of keeping you calm while explaining difficult procedures, his bedside manner is fabulous! He and his staff are courteous and prompt. He pays attention to the little things. He is truly a carefree spirit that knows how to treat his patients. For those that get offended easily by people swearing, he may not be the doctor for you... but if saying a curse word here or there is only bad quality or trait for a person in his profession, I'll take it!! He's the best of the best!!! If I have to have any other type of surgery that I know he performs, he is my number 1 pick!!!

May 9th, 2014
Excellent surgeon
I recently had a second surgical procedure done by Dr. Ferneini and as far as I'm concerned I couldn't have been in more capable hands. He is a highly skilled surgeon who treats his patients with compassion, and deep concern. He fully explained my condition and his recommended treatment while covering all before and after aspects. His follow up is excellent and his "bedside manner" second to none. There is no one else I would recommend more highly and his full staff warrants the same rating as well.