A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Geffrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Geffrard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Geffrard, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geffrard graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Geffrard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Geffrard MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Antoine Geffrard practice?
- Dr. Antoine Geffrard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Geffrard practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.