Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

3.0

Good old fashioned doc show details Good old fashioned doc
by Honest patient, not auto claimant. on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Geffrard sits and talks with you. He discusses your pain, but weighs risk of pain medication treatment with risk of medication side effects, including drug dependence. He is honest, and not money hungry. You can tell by the extra time he takes to talk with you. I'm not one of the whiplash claimants. He's my doctor, and yes he does pray with you if you agree.

What a wast of time show details What a wast of time
Oct 9th, 2013

This Dr.Geffrard does work as an IME for my current insurance company. I did go and it was a waste of time. He didn't even do an exam. How can he pray with "his" paitients but have no concern for people coming in because we are made to by our insurance co. for him to say that there is nothing wrong with us after 15 minutes?

This doc consults part time as independent medical examiner... show details This doc consults part time as independent medical examiner...
by Treatment patient, not whiplash claimant on Jun 14th, 2013

This doctor reviews cases for medical legal auto cases. Patients and their lawyers who want more coverage or payments from the insurance companies for whiplash injuries months or years ago might not like him. He has his own patients that he treats for serious trauma. They love, really love him....I do. He called to check on me on a Saturday after he injected my shoulder the day before. He prays with me during office visits.

A JOKE CALLED A DOCTOR show details A JOKE CALLED A DOCTOR
Oct 27th, 2011

NO wonder insurance companies ask him to evaluate injured people and pay him a lot of money for that he ask you the same questions the medical adjuster asks you. and nothing about your injuries if your insurance sent to this doctor make sure you have a lawyer with a 20 doctors to prove him wrong. a website well be available soon for all the injured ppl with the names of all these kind of doctors that are paid for by insurance companies to say your fine go live your life as normal and your in so much pain , seriously how do they get there degrees

Aug 9th, 2011

I feel that this doctor goes along with the insurance company case managers more than the patient.