Dr. Antoine Haddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoine Haddad?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Antoine Haddad?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2014

I almost died when I was his patient in Las Vegas in the mid 1990s. He left me with an upper respiratory infection for 2 years. He milked me for those two years for breathing treatments at $180 per dose of adrenaline, most of the times it was 3-5 per visit. The first doctor I saw after this guy told me all I needed were adequate antibiotics. Under Haddad's care I ended up in the ER several times and one time I nearly died. It took 5 shots of adrenaline until I was able to breathe again. There is more but that is enough. When I met a Doctor who was administering a new Asthma study I showed him what Haddad had prescribed me, he was aghast and told me that those medications had not been prescribed since the early 1960s. Thank God I got help from someone else.. I went from running 3-5 miles a day to barely being able to walk up a flight of stairs under Haddad's care. After I got cured by another Doctor I was back to running 5-7 miles a day.