A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Hanna MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine Hanna practice?
- Dr. Antoine Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Hanna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.