A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Karbaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Karbaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karbaj
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Karbaj Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Karbaj graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Karbaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Nohra Karbaj MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoine N. Karbaj practice?
- Dr. Antoine Karbaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Karbaj practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.