A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Karbaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Karbaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karbaj graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Karbaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Nohra Karbaj MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoine N. Karbaj practice?
- Dr. Antoine Karbaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Karbaj practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.