A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Mitri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Mitri has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine E Mitri MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine E. Mitri practice?
- Dr. Antoine Mitri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Mitri practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.