A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Mitri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Mitri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Mitri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitri has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoine E. Mitri practice?
Dr. Antoine Mitri practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.