A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Panossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panossian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Panossian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Panossian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine J Panossian DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoine J. Panossian practice?
- Dr. Antoine Panossian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Panossian practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and Lancaster, PA.
See Allentown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Dentists.