A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Panossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Panossian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Panossian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine J Panossian DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoine J. Panossian practice?
- Dr. Antoine Panossian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Panossian practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Harleysville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Harleysville Surgeons, and Harleysville Dentists.