A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Panossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panossian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panossian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Panossian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Panossian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine J Panossian DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoine J. Panossian practice?
- Dr. Antoine Panossian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Panossian practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY and Lancaster, PA.
See Allentown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Dentists.