A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Pierre is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierre
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pierre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Roger Pierre MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antoine R. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Antoine Pierre has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoine Pierre practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.