A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Azar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Azar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Azar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Marsha Azar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette M. Azar practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Azar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Azar practices Psychiatry near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See San Bernardino Psychiatrists.