A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Azar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Azar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Azar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Marsha Azar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette M. Azar practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Azar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Azar practices Psychiatry near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Psychiatrists.