A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Cosentino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cosentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antoinette M. Cosentino practice?
Dr. Antoinette Cosentino practices Pediatrics near Croton On Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Croton On Hudson Pediatricians.