A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Cosentino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Cosentino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cosentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette M Cosentino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette M. Cosentino practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Cosentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Cosentino practices Pediatrics near Croton On Hudson, NY.
See Croton On Hudson Pediatricians.