A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Costa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Costa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Costa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Geraldine Costa MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette G. Costa practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Costa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Geriatric Doctors.