A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Costa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Costa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Costa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Geraldine Costa MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette G. Costa practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Costa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Geriatric Doctors.