A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Ham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Ham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Ham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Lucy Ham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette L. Ham practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Ham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.