Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Jeanne B on Dec 29th, 2014

I love Dr Khowong she is patient and gives you plenty of time during your visit. She answers all your questions and never makes you feel rushed. She is an excellent Dr. and Surgeon. She is awesome :)

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Jun 11th, 2014

Spent a V.good amount of time with me to answer my questions, explained everything in details, was very gentle and tried to comfort me as much as she can when I had early complications.

Horrible show details Horrible
by Stina Klee on Jan 30th, 2014

She was horrible. She was not my normal doctor. I went in for a check up at 40 weeks and since my doctor was out of town. My blood pressure was a little high so i went into the birthing center. And after being monitored for over 3 hours my blood pressure was perfectly fine. So she still made me be induced. Over 30 hours later they wanted me to start pushing, but stopped me because although i was fully dialated, my cervix still hadn't thinned...I was not ready! When she left my room my family asked how i was doing and she rudely told them off...she was very mean to me as well along with the staff. i was terrified, it was my first time ever doing this and they did not help me at all. she pushed something that should not have happened and when sewing me up she insulted me.

Apr 10th, 2012

Awesome doctor. Having surgery and she has been very helpful on all the questions that I have had.

Jun 20th, 2011

Great doctor. I'm having my first child and she is making the processes very easy. She also has a joking demeanor to her when appropriate which is very helpful for me. My husband even likes her and he doesn't ever like any of my doctors :)