Dr. Antoinette Khowong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoinette Khowong?

Horrible

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Horrible. Misdiagnosed my preterm labor. Discharged me from the hospital when I was in full blown labor. Had my son an hour later in the car, he was 4 months early. He was only 1 pound 6 ounces.

amazing ob

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Khowong is amazing. I've seen 2 obgyn before her and she was definitely the best. Most ob's prefer to be emotionally distant from their patients... she is not. She listens and discusses ur concerns with u and gives u the time u need. She pays attention to every single detail you give her and she makes an accurate diagnosis. I went to see her after another ob said I'm miscarrying without even doing a 2nd ultrasound to make sure her diagnosis is accurate. This other ob even suggested giving me pills to push the foetus out. Dr. Khowong didn't rush and didn't give me this diagnosis until she was 100% sure of it. And she delivered thenews in the sweetest way ever. She is a human compassionate doctor that I finally found.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Had a great experience. Very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I love Dr Khowong she is patient and gives you plenty of time during your visit. She answers all your questions and never makes you feel rushed. She is an excellent Dr. and Surgeon. She is awesome : )

Good Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Spent a V.good amount of time with me to answer my questions, explained everything in details, was very gentle and tried to comfort me as much as she can when I had early complications.

Horrible

Posted on January 30th, 2014

She was horrible. She was not my normal doctor. I went in for a check up at 40 weeks and since my doctor was out of town. My blood pressure was a little high so i went into the birthing center. And after being monitored for over 3 hours my blood pressure was perfectly fine. So she still made me be induced. Over 30 hours later they wanted me to start pushing, but stopped me because although i was fully dialated, my cervix still hadn't thinned...I was not ready! When she left my room my family asked how i was doing and she rudely told them off...she was very mean to me as well along with the staff. i was terrified, it was my first time ever doing this and they did not help me at all. she pushed something that should not have happened and when sewing me up she insulted me.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Awesome doctor. Having surgery and she has been very helpful on all the questions that I have had.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Great doctor. I'm having my first child and she is making the processes very easy. She also has a joking demeanor to her when appropriate which is very helpful for me. My husband even likes her and he doesn't ever like any of my doctors :)

Posted on June 24th, 2016