A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Korc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Korc, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Korc graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Korc has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- MelanomaSkin Cancer Program
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Korc MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette Korc practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Korc has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Korc practices Dermatology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.