Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marian Patterson
Dr. Marian Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valdosta, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with SGMC Smith Northview Hospital and Memorial Hospital of Adel Inc. Dr. Patterson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marian Patterson has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Marian Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.
Dr. Judit Sule
Valdosta, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Francis Coleman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Valdosta, GA 0.22 mi46
Dr. Victoria Meredith
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Valdosta, GA 0.22 mi12