Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner

3790 Old US 41 N
Valdosta, GA 31602
229-333-0245
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  They are just after your co-pay  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Went here to establish myself as a patient so I could get my routine prescriptions. Tried to get it on mail order but the office would not ok, saying I needed an appointment (Which I had JUST had for this prescription!) This took TWO months to resolve. They also OVERCHARGED me and REFUSED to refund (which is against their agreement with the insurance company). I will NOT be going back. I must warn you about this office!!! Enter at your own risk!

|  Poor at attending to medical conditions  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

I made an appointment with dr. patterson because i had concerns about a medical condition.. she didn't want to treat the condition because it required monitoring my liver thru blood work.. therefore she suggested that i wait to see if the problem would clear up on its own.. well the problem didn't go away and gotten worse... i changed physician and the medical condition is healed.. this could have be avoided if it was diagnose and treated initally...

Feb 5th, 2012

I may wait a while to be seen but Dr Patterson takes care of the problem and makes sure that I understand the treatment. I have no complaints and will continue to see Dr Patterson for all my needs.

Aug 11th, 2011

Might be great for cuts and bruises but for anything complicated forget it. She could not diagnose a cold if she wanted to.

|  10 Minute Appointments  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

Overcharges insurance company for a 10-minute appointment just to refill regular meds. Does not file secondary insurance or accept many local insurances. Waiting area is always a mess. If it is a regular follow-up visit and you have a medical complaint (sore throat, etc.), you have to schedule another appointment to be seen for that.

|  Delivery Nightmare  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I have delivered 4 children into this world and Antoinette was the only bad experience I had. My sutures caused me severe problems before they were corrected after my second delivery. She had ppor bedside manor and a generally displeasing demeanor. SHe has been arrested for DUI twice with her children in the car. Her lack of professionalism spills over into her personal life. Living in such a small town it is unwise to be a down right nasty person.

|  AMAZING!!!!  |  show details
May 18th, 2009

Dr. Patterson saved me after being misdiagnosed by several specialists in Valdosta. I was referred to her by a friend and have now see her for everything. To put it simply, she is the most knowledgeable and resourceful doctor I have ever seen. One person commented on her fees, but that has not been an issue for me. If my insurance doesn't pay for all of her costs, she drops them. The only thing I have had to pay for is my $20 co-pay for each visit, and my annual gyno exam doesn't require a co-pay.

Mar 5th, 2009

Charges too much for services.

|  100% Best Care You Could Hope For  |  show details
by D. Cronin on May 30th, 2008

Asked every question on my list--before I had a chance to get it out of my purse. Absolutely professional manner and insights. She saved my daughter days of misdiagnosed (other doctors) pain. As a private physician, she is the way to go!

|  By far the best  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2008

I was extremely surprised to find such an amazing doctor in a small city such as Valdosta when I moved here from a major metropolitan area known for its expertise in medical care. Dr. Patterson is by far the best General Practitioner and OB/GYN in the greater Valdosta area. In addition, her staff is top notch.