Dr. Marian Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marian Patterson?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Marian Patterson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2016

Great Doctor

Every Doctor should take the time Dr Patterson takes with her patients and listen to their concerns the way she does.

April 11th, 2016

Dr. Patterson is a kind and caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns. She always try's to get to the bottom of any problems you are having.

October 10th, 2015

Well ever since I wrote a truthful review about the good Dr, I haven't been able to get into any Drs office in Valdosta. Which tells me she's not check Dr/patient confidentially laws. Please be warned not to make her mad. My medical condition has deteriorated to the point, that I won't leave the house. I'm in constant horrible pain. Pain doctors won't even take me! I have no hope left. I wish I could just go ahead and die at this point. Dr Patterson, you prescribed me the adderol, I didn't like taking it, but that Wednesday I had to have something to help me get out of bed to clean, so I could help with another situation. You never sent any of my urine tests off. I guess I'll be forced to find a lawyer at this point, I'm sorry for that. I'm tired of suffering.

January 2nd, 2015

Dr Patterson is a very good physician. She is very kind, never rushes through appointments, does not double book patients so there is not a long wait when I have a scheduled appointment. I am very comfortable with her and the service I receive. She has a good staff.

November 24th, 2014

Great doctor. Really listens to me.

Anytime I need to discuss even an alternative treatment, she has been amazing. I have never waited longer than any other doctors office and insurance has never been a problem. I have no complaints and will continue to refer friends and strangers to her.

August 22nd, 2012

They are just after your co-pay

Went here to establish myself as a patient so I could get my routine prescriptions. Tried to get it on mail order but the office would not ok, saying I needed an appointment (Which I had JUST had for this prescription!) This took TWO months to resolve. They also OVERCHARGED me and REFUSED to refund (which is against their agreement with the insurance company). I will NOT be going back. I must warn you about this office!!! Enter at your own risk!

April 1st, 2012

Poor at attending to medical conditions

I made an appointment with dr. patterson because i had concerns about a medical condition.. she didn't want to treat the condition because it required monitoring my liver thru blood work.. therefore she suggested that i wait to see if the problem would clear up on its own.. well the problem didn't go away and gotten worse... i changed physician and the medical condition is healed.. this could have be avoided if it was diagnose and treated initally...

February 6th, 2012

I may wait a while to be seen but Dr Patterson takes care of the problem and makes sure that I understand the treatment. I have no complaints and will continue to see Dr Patterson for all my needs.

August 11th, 2011

Might be great for cuts and bruises but for anything complicated forget it. She could not diagnose a cold if she wanted to.

January 29th, 2011

10 Minute Appointments

Overcharges insurance company for a 10-minute appointment just to refill regular meds. Does not file secondary insurance or accept many local insurances. Waiting area is always a mess. If it is a regular follow-up visit and you have a medical complaint (sore throat, etc.), you have to schedule another appointment to be seen for that.

May 18th, 2009

AMAZING!!!!

Dr. Patterson saved me after being misdiagnosed by several specialists in Valdosta. I was referred to her by a friend and have now see her for everything. To put it simply, she is the most knowledgeable and resourceful doctor I have ever seen. One person commented on her fees, but that has not been an issue for me. If my insurance doesn't pay for all of her costs, she drops them. The only thing I have had to pay for is my $20 co-pay for each visit, and my annual gyno exam doesn't require a co-pay.

March 5th, 2009

Charges too much for services.