Dr. Antoinette Quigley Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Antoinette Quigley?

not capable, obnoxious

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I saw Dr quigley while when my regular dr was on vacation. I was in the hospital and quigley was on duty. She was so snarky! And, like another person mentioned, oddly interested in my job and salary. (I've had diseases for years, and have had drs ask about employment to make small talk or to see how my symptoms were affecting my work, but this was something different. I felt kind of as though I was being judged; it was very odd.) I can deal with a snotty dr if they are good at their job. But she isn't. Ignored my symptoms, dismissed me, acted like I was malingering. I could tell the hospital dr was not wowed by her, either--actually told me to ignore quigley's instructions which said that I should go to my gp instead of a neuro for follow up. As you could probably see coming, the regular neuro soon found that I really did have a very serious condition. how surprising, right? if I had followed her instructions, i'd be so screwed.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Did not read scan and blew off my concerns. Did a physical exam quickly and said "you feel that," as a statement rather than question. Pushed me out the door saying she'd send me for another scan over a month ago and will not respond to me to do so.

Very intelligent

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I would recommend this doctor, although this Kaiser EPO thing isn't great. Unlike some others who posted here, I did not see her to hear something i wanted to hear, or get painkillers. I wanted to consult and she provided enough insight for my satisfaction. She was also respectful and courteous. Maybe its because i have no business arguing with someone who has a different level of knowledge on the subject.

very bad bedside manner

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Very very rude! Didnt care about what was wrong with me. would not recommend her to anyone. overall experience was terrible and will be seeing a different neurologist in the future.

hospital consultation

Posted on November 28th, 2011

First: primary doc had to call her numerous times before she would come in and complete the consultation.She was rude, unprofessional and wrong. She did not explain test results that were sipecifically within her specialty. When uquestioned, she became rude and stated, we had no place questioning her because we were not doctors.

Wonderful bedside manner

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Quigley was an absolute pleasure to work with. For years I have struggled with stroke like symptoms off and on and after many Dr.s visits and many unanswered questions I was referred to Dr. Quigley for evaluation of my MRI's. She was able to provide me with answers that no other Dr. or specialist was able to provide. She was kind and treated me with respect. She has a great manner about her and I will always be grateful to her for all of her assistance.

OK Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2011

My former neurologist retired and Dr. Quigley accepted me as a new patient. She completely reviewed by case file (I have peripheral/poly neuropathy) and discussed it with me. She also did an examination and gave me her assessment and some good recommendations to help with pain and discomfort. She also discussed potential medications if needed. She also found an additional complication as to my foot pain unrelated to the neuropathy and gave me some useful recommendations. My assessment is based upon one visit with her, and my visit was a good one.

Why is this doc not fired?

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Horrible horrible horrible doctor. I have been having weekness an

Very Unprofessional

Posted on December 8th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Quigley was not only disappointing, it was scary! I left her office with tears in my eyes. My chief complaint was severe neck and right arm pain for 1+ yrs. I begged her to help me. I didn't ask for drugs except the possibility of Botox injections, which she stated wouldn't work. I've had them, they do work. As soon as I said the word "disability", she labeled me a fraud. She humiliated me, mocked me, ridiculed me, belittled me, and then got overly personal about my financial situation and interrogated me about how and why my father was helping with my medical bills. I was so shocked and horrified by this terrorizing behavior that I will never trust another doctor again. Her report of my condition was even worse-"I had no condition and needed some exercise" along with more ridiculing. I never went back. Needless to say, every dr. I saw after that (HMO) formed the same opinion after reading her report. It took another 8 months of severe pain and begging my IM doc to finally get an MRI of my neck which showed a herniated disk severely pinching my nerves on the right side. The neurosurgeon was quite upset about the fact that I was ignored and stated Dr. Q should have done an MRI right away. I had to have a discectomy and fusion of C6-7. I would never recommend Dr. Quigley to anyone. She also has a degree in Psychology and she uses that very well! I think she should not be allowed to practice medicine as she is obviously biased against disabled people. I now have terrible anxiety over dr. visits. I can't sleep the night before, I'm afraid to go, I'm nervous while I'm there and afraid to answer any questions. My absolute worst experience with a doctor in my life!

Posted on January 20th, 2016