A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Rose MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette Rose practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinette Rose practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.