A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Saddler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Saddler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Saddler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saddler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saddler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Robinson Saddler MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette R. Saddler practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Saddler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Saddler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.