A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Spevetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spevetz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spevetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Spevetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spevetz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spevetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Spevetz MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette Spevetz practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Spevetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Spevetz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Camden Internists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Pulmonologists.