A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Spevetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Spevetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spevetz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spevetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Spevetz MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette Spevetz practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Spevetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Spevetz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Camden Internists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Pulmonologists.