A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Rutherford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rutherford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette W Rutherford MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette W. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Rutherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Rutherford practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Camden Internists, Camden Pulmonologists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Sleep Medicine Doctors.