A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Rutherford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rutherford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette W Rutherford MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette W. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Rutherford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Rutherford practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Camden Internists, Camden Pulmonologists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Sleep Medicine Doctors.