A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Wozniak, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Investigational Therapies
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Josephine Wozniak FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette J. Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Wozniak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Wozniak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.