A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinette Wozniak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wozniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Wozniak, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Investigational Therapies
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinette Josephine Wozniak FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antoinette J. Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Antoinette Wozniak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antoinette Wozniak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.