A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinette Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinette Wozniak, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Investigational Therapies
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wozniak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans