A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoinne El Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoinne El Hajjar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoinne El Hajjar, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Hajjar graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El Hajjar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoinne Jean El Hajjar MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antoinne J. El Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Antoinne El Hajjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Antoinne El Hajjar practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Neurologists and Palm Desert Psychiatrists.