Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Apr 22nd, 2016

My daughter was sent to do an MRI at a facility and was to let me know if her tumor had grown. Back or not. A minth later an numerous calls daily and I still have no final answer. I was told I would receive a call today, and after 3 hrs I called back and was told he was leaving for the day and would have to look at it in the morning. Unacceptable. His staff blames each other when they are told that I was told to call back. This Dr. Should not have patients stressed out, waiting for a diagnosis. Highly unprofessional and I will make sure the military hospitals NEVER refer patients to him again.

Patient show details Patient
by Hal Gunter on Jan 15th, 2016

Took the time with me to figure out the problem I had, saw personally that the treatment I needed was started that day. saved me more serious problems and possibly saved my life. All while being courteous personable and friend-like.

Apr 16th, 2015

Finally a Doctor who listens, cares, and is knowledgeable on all subject.

Jan 31st, 2015

I strongly recommend him

by Katy S. on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Elhajjar is absolutely amazing. After going through so many neurologust I found him to be one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is so thoughtful, understanding, caring and his staff is also amazing. I would recommending to anyone.

Dec 5th, 2014

Great Doctor. He listens, explains and shows professionalism.

meza show details meza
by eva on Oct 19th, 2014

Professional, accurate, answers questions s, adress concerns and compassionate.

A doctor that addressed my concerns show details A doctor that addressed my concerns
Jun 20th, 2014

Knowledgable, compassionate and good at what he does.

Very Thorough and Cautious show details Very Thorough and Cautious
Jan 2nd, 2014

This Dr. was very thorough in doing all tests, (not just labs), that might give him more answers or insight into what was going on with me. He listened *and* heard me, something most Drs. are too rushed or busy to do. He understood my financial situation, frustrations with the lack of ability to do certain things now, and I would recommend him to someone looking for a good Dr. The only thing I would like to see different is a closer follow up. Maybe 3 months is what it takes to make a good determination for a med. change, but I was used to more like a couple of weeks. For that reason, I'm giving him a 9 out of 10. Other than that, I am extremely happy with his services, interest, and time he takes to listen and diagnose.