A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Bahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Bahu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahu graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bahu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton John Bahu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anton J. Bahu practice?
- Dr. Anton Bahu has 1 office location.
Dr. Anton Bahu practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.