A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Bilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Bilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilchik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilchik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Bilchik, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilchik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Bilchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton Bilchik MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anton Bilchik practice?
- Dr. Anton Bilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Anton Bilchik practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.