Learn more about Dr. Anton Bilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Bilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Bilchik, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilchik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Bilchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton Bilchik MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anton Bilchik practice?
- Dr. Anton Bilchik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anton Bilchik practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.