Dr. Anton Fakhouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Fakhouri is AMAZ..
Dr. Fakhouri is AMAZING!! He is brilliant, kind, talented, personable and the best at what he does. This is my 5th surgery by Dr. Fakhouri. I cannot say enough good things about him and would not hesitate to refer other to him. I feel so blessed to have found him and to have him as my surgeon!! Amazing organization as well.

August 8th, 2016
Very pleased with th..
Very pleased with the office staff and nurses. Glad I had the surgery-i have no regrets. I would highly recommend MidAmerica and the Therapy dept is awesome.

August 2nd, 2016
POST SURGICAL PAIN MEDICINE NOT STRONG ENOUGH
Dr Fakhouri is a 5 star doctor. My only complaint is that he does not prescribe strong enough pain medicine for post surgical. It is 4 days past my surgery and I have suffered unnecesarily. If your pain medicine is not getting the job done, contact the office IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT LET YOURSELF SUFFER.

August 1st, 2016
my experience here w..
my experience here was absolutely amazing. I have never seen a medical staff as caring, experienced, compassionate, and efficient as this one. Every step of the way, I was given supreme service and care, and treated like family. From the front desk, to the surgery center, to the radiology room, to physical therapy, to every assistant and staff member, I am extremely pleased! Dr. Fakhouri was amazing, caring, greeted me with kindness and a smile. He wouldn't let me return to work as quickly as I would have liked, but I appreciate his better judgement. What more could any patient ask for than that? To everyone that has serviced me (Elise Rohan included:) I thank you, am grateful for you and hope I have been a good patient for you. Thank you!

July 7th, 2016
This doctor was the best. He is so polite and very caring. My carpal tunnel surgery went very smoothly and I healed very quickly due to his expertise. I would highly recommend him to anybody needing surgery.

June 1st, 2016
DR. Fakhouri is very..
DR. Fakhouri is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. A soft spoken, kind and compassionate man. Takes the time to really listen to all your concerns. Explains everything clearly and gives you your options. I would definitely recommend him for your orthopaedic needs.

May 31st, 2016
Very Friendly staff, Dr. takes the time to answer questions and the staff in the therapy dept is aweesome.

January 28th, 2016
I would never trust anyone else to work on my elbow or hands. He's the best.

February 23rd, 2015
Great surgeon
He's the best! I refer my family and friends to Dr Fakhouri because I trust Him. I've had two surgeries and now will undergo the third. Great surgeon!

February 5th, 2015
Very Friendly
I like dr Fakhouri he is extremely Friendly and personable. Very detailed in his explanation and likes that he dictates in front of the patient.

February 4th, 2015
The incident that left my thumb partially amputated left me feeling cripled. Dr. Fakhouri with his superior skills was able to repair most of the damage and give me back an unexpected amount of usage. God forbid I should ever have the need, I would return to him for help.

February 4th, 2015
Very Friendly
My experience here was exceptional for a medical office visit. The medical diagnosis and explanations were comprehensive, as were the treatment options discussed by the doctor. I will recommend this facility to others.