A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Jirka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Jirka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Jirka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jirka graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jirka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jirka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anton J. Jirka practice?
Dr. Anton Jirka practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.