A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. R Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Lester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lester has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Anton Lester DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R A. Lester practice?
- Dr. R Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. R Lester practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.