A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Mahne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Mahne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton Mahne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anton Mahne practice?
- Dr. Anton Mahne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anton Mahne practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.