Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anton Maki Jr
Dr. Anton Maki Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Kingsport, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maki is affiliated with Johnson City Specialty Hospital, Johnston Memorial Hospital and Bristol Regional Medical Center Microbiology Laboratory. He speaks English.
Dr. Anton Maki Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anton Maki Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Erin Vipler
Internal Medicine, Residency
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Nabeel Mohamed
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Julio Salcedo
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi27