A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Nielsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Nielsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Nielsen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton Peter Nielsen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anton P. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Anton Nielsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anton Nielsen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.