Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anton Petrash
Dr. Anton Petrash, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Fayetteville, AR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Petrash is affiliated with San Francisco VA Medical Center, Vista Health and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR. He speaks English.
Dr. Anton Petrash has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Anton Petrash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Nicholas Rosenlicht
Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Rajkumar Kalapatapu
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Raymond Swanson
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi33