A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anton Porsteinsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anton Porsteinsson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porsteinsson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porsteinsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anton Porsteinsson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Porsteinsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Porsteinsson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anton P Porsteinsson MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anton P. Porsteinsson practice?
- Dr. Anton Porsteinsson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anton Porsteinsson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.