A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antone Tatooles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antone Tatooles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatooles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatooles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antone Tatooles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatooles graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tatooles has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antone Tatooles MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antone Tatooles practice?
- Dr. Antone Tatooles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antone Tatooles practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.