Learn more about Dr. Antone Tatooles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antone Tatooles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatooles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatooles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antone Tatooles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatooles graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tatooles has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antone Tatooles MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antone Tatooles practice?
- Dr. Antone Tatooles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antone Tatooles practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.