Dr. Antonella Bianchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antonella Bianchi?

July 28th, 2014

does not listen

Does not listen to the patient and the symptoms that are ongoing and getting worse even though being "treated". Goes strictly by labs. Ignoring symptoms. She Is very unconcerned with how you feel and tells you to come back in 6 months. Thryoid nodule discovered on ultrasound needle biopsy suggested - tells you to come back in 2 months.

July 15th, 2014

Dr. was rude, demeaning & had an abrupt attitude. then provided an incorrect insulin after years of being a patient in her office.

September 6th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Banchi. She is very attentive to patient concerns and has a caring disposition. She is not rushed when tending to a patient.

March 11th, 2012

finally someone that had the same experience!

Thank you for posting your story about your poor treatment from this doctor. Finally, some insight that I'm not making up things. When I questioned the treatment plan and unfortunately didn't return their call quick enough, she discharged me. I wasn't able to talk to anyone but the office mgr. Then each time I called, she gave me a different reason why they were discharging me. The reasons didn't make sense because they were the opposite of what the doctor told me earlier. I really felt like she was listening to me and spending the time; but now I'm blamed for withholding information - from another doctor's report I never saw. It hurt to be shutout like I was - I still don't understand what I did that was so wrong. So you are not alone for getting confusion from the practice! Now, how do I keep this bad situation from making me overthink everything I tell the next doctor?

February 19th, 2012

excellent, love her!

Her diagnosis is on target, she knows her stuff. She spent time with me in the exam room and answered all my questions.

August 24th, 2011

Worst Doctor I have ever seen!

I was referred to this Doctor by my specialist. The staff was very rude, and the medical assistant was horrible. They informed me the Doctor wouldn't see me, even though I was there by referral, due to the fact I hadn't be "diagnosed" with anything, yet I have been. The Doctor refused to see me. I am still confused on why I was refused, especially since I Was referred and my Doctors office scheduled it.

February 20th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor !

Took the time to look past 'normal' reasons for complaints and made my life so much more comfortable !

March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Bianchi is superb. Her knowledge and recommendations concerning my diabetes have been very helpful. She's very busy, but takes the time to answer all my questions.Her staff knows what "customer service" means and could not be better.

June 7th, 2016