A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonella Cianferoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cianferoni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cianferoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonella Cianferoni, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianferoni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze.
Dr. Cianferoni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonella Cianferoni MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antonella Cianferoni practice?
- Dr. Antonella Cianferoni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonella Cianferoni practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.