A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonella Cianferoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cianferoni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cianferoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonella Cianferoni, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianferoni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze.
Dr. Cianferoni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonella Cianferoni MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Antonella Cianferoni practice?
- Dr. Antonella Cianferoni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonella Cianferoni practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.