A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonella Quattromani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonella Quattromani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonella Quattromani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quattromani graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quattromani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonella Quattromani practice?
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Antonella Quattromani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.