A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonella Quattromani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonella Quattromani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quattromani
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quattromani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonella Quattromani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quattromani graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quattromani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Antonella Quattromani practice?
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Antonella Quattromani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO and Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.