A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoni Goral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoni Goral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoni Goral, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goral graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoni B Goral MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoni B. Goral practice?
- Dr. Antoni Goral has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoni Goral practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Kensington Orthopedic Surgeons.