Dr. Antoni Goral MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Kensington, MD

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016
Dr Goral always took the time to listen and address any concerns that I had. The support staff is courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Goral and this practice to any family member and to all friends and associates. Could not be more please with the outcome of my two partial knee replacements

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Goral
Very polite and efficient staff. Did not have a long wait. Dr. Goral knowledgable and explanatory. Conservative approach. Yes, I would recommend him to others. Recommended to me by two of my doctors.

August 1st, 2016
First-class treatment from Dr. Goral including explanations and technique.

June 11th, 2016
I love Dr Goral. He had operated on me for various orthopedic problems 14 times over the years and I would highly recommend him

May 23rd, 2016
Dr Goral is a very knowledgable caring and skillful surgeon

April 21st, 2016
Skilled, Supportive and Sympathetic
Dr. Goral was chiropractor referred after dealing with several months of knee pain and swelling. Needed to know details of pain and steps toward healing. Saw him last week and he was VERY patient in explaining, in detail, the extent of two meniscus tears and identified a PCL detachment. Recommended drainage and cortisone, and probable arthroscopic surgery in months to come. Listened to my fears and recommended sites to review for pros and cons of injection. I said I'd think about it and return soon if moving in that direction. Scheduled appt for the next week (today was the day). Saw him with my husband and Dr. G. took the same amount of time to share with him what the MRI revealed and made same recommendations. Got drainage and cortisone injection today. He was honest in saying that he would not be the best candidate for the PCL surgery and offered to help me find an ortho surgeon who specializes in sports injuries to do the PCL surgery. Had seven patients after me but did not rush our time. Since this was my body, I researched as much as possible prior to the visit so I'd better understand much of what he was saying. It was helpful that I did, however my husband did not and still found his bedside manner very compassionate. I will gladly refer him to others.

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Goral has consistently been a caring, wonderful surgeon and physician in all the 18 years I have been his patient. I have had surgery on multiple joints in both legs and would not trust my legs to anyon else!

June 21st, 2011
Try someone else
I had a torn meniscus. He diagnosed it correctly and told me I was too heavy (I am) and said I would probably want a second opinion and to loose weight. He then walked out of the office. I went to another Dr. in G'town and showed him the MRI, he gave me 1 ONE shot in my knee and it has been FINE since. If your overweight you might want to avoid this guy.

April 29th, 2011
My wife was referred to Dr Goral based her Orthopedic surgeon and CT lab report stating a need for corrective surgery to her full knee replacement. After a quick (and of course painful) examination, he couldn't get the CT file to work on his laptop, announced he hated computers, refused to read the CT report or listen to what the recommendations were and proceeded to give us a lecture on the basics of knee revisions. When I tried to ask a question he cut me off, saying that's all he had to say and walked out. We were shocked. He completely wasted our time and co-pay. My wife burst into tears on our way out.

April 28th, 2011
Does more talking than listening
He gives a de facto Power Point presentation (without a projector) on knee replacements. Probably would be good if you know absolutely nothing about the process. Wasted a lot of time. Deflected some questions like what kind / brand of device he uses -- saying, in effect, "I could tell you, but what would it mean to you."I suspect he's a very competent technician if that's all you want from your doctor.

March 26th, 2011
unethical doctor
Dr. Goral is an uncaring and unethical doctor. He did not provide any relief or help and was very unsimpathetic to my situation. He also over charges for his services.

January 18th, 2011
arrogant
While he is a good surgeon, his bedside manner leaves something to be desired. He is always in a hurry, speaks too quickly-rush, rush, rush. He speaks at you not to you.God forbid you question his method or your treatment as he becomes argumentative and disconcerting. His interpersonal communication needs a lot of work!