A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoni Kos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoni Kos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoni Kos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kos graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Herrin Hospital
- Community Hospital And Wellness Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoni Kos MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antoni Kos practice?
- Dr. Antoni Kos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoni Kos practices Surgery near Herrin, IL.
See Herrin Surgeons.