A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Bogyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogyi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bogyi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Bogyi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogyi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bogyi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonia Bogyi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Antonia Bogyi practice?
- Dr. Antonia Bogyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antonia Bogyi practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.