A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Popova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popova
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Popova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Popova graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Popova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonia Petrova Popova MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Antonia P. Popova practice?
- Dr. Antonia Popova has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonia Popova practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.