A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Sepulveda, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from University Of Lisbon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sepulveda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonia Rogado Sepulveda MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Antonia R. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Antonia Sepulveda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonia Sepulveda practices Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.