A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonia Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonia Stephen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonia Stephen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stephen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonia Elizabeth Stephen MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Antonia E. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Antonia Stephen has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonia Stephen practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.