General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  horrible  |  show details
by shell on Jun 24th, 2013

She is a horrible, rude, person, She degards her staff in front of me. Yelling and talking about the staff like they are nothing. They were very nice to me and was helpful making my appointment. I will not go back or recommend this woman to anyone not even my worst enemy...

|  Great in diagnosis  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2010

Long time while in consultation but diagnosis and treatment are always 100% accurate.

|  Worst doctor I've had  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

My experiences at Dr. A. Tettamanti's office were horrible. The first couple of times I went, the wait was over 1 hour. She is rude and finds guilt shaming/tripping-patients a satisfactory form of care. She overbooks herself and therefore only spends 3 minutes with patients who spent a lot of time in the waiting room. She did not sign a prescription she wrote and I was never able to get her to sign it thereafter or to get a phone call regarding a concern I had. Thus, I decided to find another doctor.

|  Great Doc (just talks a little funny)  |  show details
by SissyTheClown on Dec 14th, 2008 on kudzu.com

She may be late 9 times out of 10, but she really cares about her patients and their health concerns. She always takes the needed time to help you. And Dr. Hugo is wonderful too!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  No nonsense doc  |  show details
by Bellatrix on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The dynamic duo of the Dr's Tettamanti are not everyone's cup of tea. I appreciate their brand of no nonsense, direct medical care. They get to know the patient - they ask a lot of questions in person - they ask questions about the answers to your questions. They aren't in a rush to get you out the door - they are in a rush to get you well! One of the few individual practices not part of some huge "group" of physicians.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com